- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced yellow squash
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons HERB-OX® Beef Bouillon Granules
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- In large skillet, cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add onion, squash, zucchini, bell pepper and carrots; cook 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Place the turkey and vegetables in slow cooker. Add water, bouillon granules, Italian seasoning and beans. Cover and heat on low heat setting 4 hours.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey