Grilled Turkey and Vegetable Kabobs
It’s time to make “kabob night” a weekly grilling tradition. This recipe features mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers and turkey tenderloins drizzled with a marmalade glaze.
- 1 large ear of corn, cleaned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 medium whole mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 zucchini, cut into thick slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ (24-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Savory Roast Turkey Breast Tenderloin, cut into ¾ to 1-inch pieces
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Heat grill to medium heat. In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine corn pieces and enough water to cover. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 2 to 2½ minutes or until slightly tender; drain water.
- In medium bowl, combine corn, mushrooms, red pepper and zucchini. Drizzle with oil and salt; toss to coat.
- On kabob skewers, alternately thread turkey tenderloin pieces and vegetables. In small bowl, combine orange marmalade, mustard and rosemary; mix well. Set aside.
- Grill kabobs 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Cook the turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer and vegetables are tender. Brush kabobs with marmalade glaze. Grill 1 to 2 minutes longer; turning once.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey