- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 4 ounces tortilla chips, finely crushed
- sour cream and salsa, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine turkey, egg, garlic, onion, breadcrumbs, chili powder and cumin; shape into approximately 36 (¾-inch) balls.
- Place finely crushed tortilla chips on a plate. Roll each meatball in chips, coating thoroughly.
- Lightly coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with cooking spray and arrange meatballs on pan. Bake 30 minutes or until well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey