- ½ (24-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Savory Roast Turkey Breast Tenderloin
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces whole wheat angel hair pasta
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup reduced sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 lemon wedges, for garnish, if desired
- Cut turkey tenderloin into ¼-inch thick medallions and and place between two pieces of plastic wrap. With a meat mallet or rolling pin gently pound to ⅛-inch thickness. In pie plate, combine flour and lemon pepper seasoning; reserve 1 tablespoon flour mixture. Dip turkey in flour mixture to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook 1-1½ minutes on each side, 3 minutes total and until temperature reaches 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Always cook to well-done. Remove turkey from pan. Cover to keep warm. Set aside. Repeat as necessary with remaining turkey until all are cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as specified on the package; drain and set aside. For sauce, simmer wine and garlic in skillet until the wine has reduced to about half the amount. Whisk in reserved tablespoon of flour and chicken broth. Add lemon juice. Simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Whisk in milk and butter. Toss together cooked pasta and sauce.
- To serve, divide pasta among 4 plates. Top with turkey cutlets, drizzle with any extra sauce, and sprinkle with the fresh parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey