- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1½ teaspoons dried crushed oregano
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1½ teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 pound (about 3 medium) zucchini, sliced lengthwise in ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mist 9–inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cook ground turkey as specified on package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add garlic, tomato sauce, carrot, oregano, basil and fennel seed. Bring to boil; remove from heat.
- Place one-third zucchini in baking pan. Spread with half mozzarella, half ricotta, half Parmesan cheese. Spread with half turkey mixture. Repeat layers finishing with layer of zucchini and mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered 45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey