- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 12 CHI-CHI’S® soft taco-size tortillas, cut into quarters
- cooking spray
- 1 cup salsa verde
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro sprigs
- 2 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- lime wedges, if desired
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray. In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook tortilla quarters in batches 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Arrange tortilla wedges on serving plate. Top with salsa verde, turkey, sour cream, red onion, avocado, cilantro and jalapeño slices. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey