Turkey BLT Pizza
If you love a great BLT, you’ll love this BLT pizza recipe. Featuring a pre-baked crust piled high with fresh Roma tomatoes and crispy lean turkey bacon, this meal is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 12 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 450°F. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Spread mayonnaise on pizza crust. Top crust with roma tomato and bacon. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with lettuce. Cut into wedges.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey